Do you have a passion for disruptive ideas? Are you willing to grow in a dynamic and multicultural environment, working all over Europe? Then, Dynergie will suit you perfectly. We are a passionate and vibrant innovation consulting company based in Lyon and Paris, France, offering solutions to clients throughout Europe to help them use innovation as a powerful growth lever. Among others, we support our clients in the construction of their European projects by finding the right partners, structuring their R&D strategy and applying for public funding.
If that sparks your interest, read on…
We are looking for a Senior European Projects Business Developer for our office in Lyon or Paris. We are searching for a rigorous, driven and creative person with a proven track record in European projects and the ability to turn opportunities into business. The candidate will be in charge of the ramping up of our European Projects activity.
The daily duties include:
- Business development: develop and structure our new offers, closely work with our sales team, develop a pipeline of opportunities from external sources and develop long term relationships with both existing and new partners;
- Bringing your expertise in proposals setting-up and projects management to the team by sharing the good practices;
- Keep growing your business network (European experts, National Contact Points, etc.), maintaining an awareness of the external context and identifying any external factors that may impact the business development activities.
This position is highly entrepreneurial, as the candidate will be instrumental in boosting the European Projects activity, with support from Dynergie’s collaborators. The position has a wide scope and includes functions ranging from business development to expert review of the proposals.
We require a candidate with :
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Scientific background.
- At least 5 years’ experience in writing tenders, R&D plans, technical feasibilities and commercial business plans: H2020, ADEME, Bpifrance, regional funding etc.
- Relevant references in H2020 projects.
- Experience in FP7 and/or H2020 proposals’ evaluation.
- Nice to have: Master of Business Administration (MBA), Economics or similar.
- Proven ability to develop networks internally and externally in order to contribute to long term developments.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Travel availability 10% (Europe).
- Willing to relocate to Lyon or Paris.
- Commercial mindset and entrepreneur at heart,
- Rigorous, organized and methodic to structure internal methodologies,
- Able to deliver under pressure and remain calm when working with deadlines,
- Pedagogue and emphatic,
- Imaginative, creative and curious, unafraid to innovate,
- Able to take a step back and make the right decisions.
We offer a full-time contract with a salary to be negotiated according to experience.
To apply, send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org